Step - 01
Forgotten Password: If you have forgotten MITS Moodle Password you can get it reset by (Self)
Goto Login Page --> Click on Forgotten Your Username or Password? (http://22.214.171.124/login/forgot_password.php)
--> New Window appears as follows
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your E-Mail address, with instructions how to get access again.
Search by Username
Username: (10 Digit Username - the Number is on Your ID Card) --> Click on Continue Button
Search by E-Mail Address
E-Mail Address: (10 Digit username - the Number is on Your ID Card and @mits.ac.in - Example -- email@example.com) - E-Mail Sent to your Specified E-Mail Address (mits.ac.in Domain only) --> Click on Continue Button
Step - 02
Visiting the Vice-Principal Academics Office in Room Number WB212 or Your Department Moodle Co-Ordinator, during office Hours (09.00 AM to 05.00 PM Monday to Friday). We are Sorry passwords cannot be reset by Online.
Password Rules: When you next change your password you will need to choose a password that is at least 8 characters long and contain at least one of each of the following: Uppercase Letters, Lowercase Letters and Numbers.
If you are a New User, for full access to courses you'll need to create a new account with your MITS Domain Email Address
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details
2. An email will be immediately sent to your MITS Domain Email address
3. Read your MITS Domain Email, and click on the web link it contains
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in
6. If prompted for an "Enrollment Key" - use the one that your Faculty has given you. This will "Enroll" you to the Course
7. You can then Access the full Course. Subsequently you will need to enter your Username / Email Address, Password to Login.
8. Student Assignments Submission to be supposed 1 MB or below 1 MB, This is for your kind information.